Our eLearning courses are self-paced and will generally take 6-8+ hours to complete so we recommend completing it over a number of sessions. Leaving the course open in your browser window for long periods can create issues saving your progress so always close the window when taking a break.
Articles in this section
- I cannot access the online PDF manual
- Do I need a MHFA manual to do the eLearning?
- How do I register and spend a voucher for a online course?
- How do I enrol and begin the course?
- I'd like to enrol in a course but it seems I am not eligible, what can I do?
- How much does the eLearning course cost?
- Tertiary eLearning course free for eligible health and human services students
- How many modules are in the course?
- How long does it take to complete the course? Should I complete it in one session?
- How long do I have to complete the course?