To become an accredited MHFAider, you will need to pass an online Accreditation Assessment. This assessment is only administered online - an MHFA Instructor cannot administer it at the end of the course.
You are eligible to attempt this assessment, if you have:
- completed a MHFA course within the last 30 days
- an email address
- consented to share your email address and your first and last name with your MHFA Instructor to enter online at the MHFA Australia website www.mhfa.com.au
About 3 days after the course ends, you will need to
- open an automated email sent from email@example.com to you, which will have a link to the online course feedback form (reminders will be sent to you over the next 4 weeks if you miss the first email).
- Click on this link to enter feedback about the MHFA course you attended at the MHFA Australia website www.mhfa.com.au
- then click the button to choose to access the online Accreditation Assessment.
Note: You will only have a maximum of 1 month after the course ends to enter your feedback and attempt the Accreditation Assessment.
In special circumstances your MHFA course Instructor can contact us to make a group extension. Contact your instructor for more information.