To become an accredited MHFAider, you will need to pass an online Accreditation Assessment. This assessment is only administered online - an MHFA Instructor cannot administer it at the end of the course.
You are eligible to attempt this assessment, if you have:
- Completed a MHFA course within the last 30 days;
- An email address;
- Consented to share your email address and your first and last name with your MHFA Instructor to enter online at the MHFA Australia website www.mhfa.com.au.
About 3 days after the course ends, you will need to:
- Open an automated email sent from email@example.com to you, which will have a link to the online course feedback form (reminders will be sent to you over the next 4 weeks if you miss the first email);
- Click on this link to enter feedback about the MHFA course you attended;
- Once you have submitted your feedback then you can select to complete the online Accreditation Assessment.
Note: You will only have a maximum of 1 month after the course ends to enter your feedback and attempt the Accreditation Assessment.
In special circumstances your MHFA course Instructor can contact us to make a group extension. Contact your instructor for more information.