The online Accreditation Assessment has 15 questions, 10 multiple choice based on scenarios and 5 True or False. None of the questions should be difficult for someone who has attended an MHFA course and you can refer to your MHFA manual to help you complete the assessment. You will be offered a second attempt on any incorrectly answered questions, however, once you have submitted your second attempt then no more attempts are possible.
Articles in this section
- What is the MHFAider Accreditation Program?
- What are the benefits for being an Accredited MHFAider?
- What does it mean exactly to be 'Accredited'?
- Does MHFAider Accreditation enable me to teach MHFA?
- How can I become an Accredited MHFAider?
- I've completed an eLearning course and am interested in the MHFAider Accreditation?
- Is there a cost to get Accredited as an MHFAider?
- What will MHFAider feedback be used for?
- What does completing the Accreditation Assessment involve?
- Does a short assessment adequately assess my skills?