All course feedback entered online will be de-identified.
MHFA Australia will collect and store course feedback to allow:
- Instructors to view collated feedback for their own courses.
- Instructors to view participant feedback averages across all their courses.
- Instructors to compare their own feedback averages against all instructors as a whole.
- For the feedback to be reviewed and used to provide appropriate support and mentoring to Instructors, if needed.
- Other quality control purposes.
MHFA Australia will not use this data for other research purposes unless we have obtained the explicit permission of instructors and course participants to do so.