All MHFAider course feedback entered online will be de-identified.
MHFA Australia will collect and store MHFAider course feedback data for the following purposes:
- Instructors can easily view collated feedback for their own courses.
- Instructors can view participant feedback averages across all their courses.
- Instructors can compare their own feedback averages against all instructors as a whole.
- MHFA Instructor Coordinators can review this participant feedback and provide appropriate support and mentoring to Instructors, if needed.
- Other quality control purposes.
MHFA Australia will not use this data for other research purposes unless we have obtained the explicit permission of instructors and course participants to do so.
*Course Participants of the teen MHFA Program are not eligible to become Accredited MHFAiders.