The flow and sequencing of content is similar across different Blended Courses, however, case studies, relevant statistics, and additional information vary to help tailor the session to a particular group.
Articles in this section
- What is a Blended MHFA Course?
- What is involved in a Blended MHFA course?
- What Blended MHFA courses are available?
- What is the fee to enrol in a Blended MHFA course?
- How do I complete a bulk enrolment for the eLearning component of a Blended or Blended Online MHFA course?
- Is the half day face-to-face session the same for all Blended courses?
- Is there a time limit for attending the half day session after doing the eLearning?
- How do I find an accredited MHFA instructor to deliver the face-to-face component of a Blended MHFA course?
- Will I receive a certificate?