Yes, we recommend participants complete the half day face-to-face session no more than 3 months after completing the eLearning.
Articles in this section
- What is a Blended MHFA Course?
- What is involved in a Blended MHFA course?
- What Blended MHFA courses are available?
- What is the fee to enrol in a Blended MHFA course?
- How do I complete a bulk enrolment for the eLearning component of a Blended MHFA course?
- Is the half day face-to-face session the same for all Blended courses?
- Is there a time limit for attending the half day session after doing the eLearning?
- How do I find an accredited MHFA instructor to deliver the face-to-face component of a Blended MHFA course?
- Will I receive a certificate?