Participants who complete both components of a Blended or Blended Online course - eLearning and Instructor-led session(s) are eligible to complete an online assessment in order to become an Accredited Mental Health First Aider (MHFAider). Accredited MHFAiders receive a digital Certificate of Accreditation that is valid for 3 years. Participants who do not wish to attempt the online assessment can opt to download a Certificate of Completion. Read more about the online assessment here.
Articles in this section
- What is a Blended MHFA Course?
- What is involved in a Blended MHFA course?
- What Blended MHFA courses are available?
- What is the fee to enrol in a Blended MHFA course?
- How do I complete a bulk enrolment for the eLearning component of a Blended or Blended Online MHFA course?
- Is the half day face-to-face session the same for all Blended courses?
- Is there a time limit for attending the half day session after doing the eLearning?
- How do I find an accredited MHFA instructor to deliver the face-to-face component of a Blended MHFA course?
- Will I receive a certificate?