Mental health first aiders cannot teach mental health first aid. To become an accredited MHFA Instructor you must meet our eligibility criteria and complete a 5 day MHFA Instructor Training Course.
Articles in this section
- What is the MHFAider Accreditation Program?
- Does MHFAider Accreditation enable me to teach MHFA?
- Is there a cost to get Accredited as an MHFAider?
- What will MHFA Course feedback data be used for?
- What is the structure of the Accreditation Assessment?
- Does a short assessment adequately assess my skills?
- What is the pass mark for the assessment?
- What if I don't have an email address or don’t want to share my personal details?
- What will MHFA do with my email address?