Mental health first aiders cannot teach mental health first aid. To become an accredited MHFA Instructor you must meet our eligibility criteria and complete a 5 day MHFA Instructor Training course.
Articles in this section
- What is the MHFAider Accreditation Program?
- What are the benefits for being an Accredited MHFAider?
- What does it mean exactly to be 'Accredited'?
- Does MHFAider Accreditation enable me to teach MHFA?
- How can I become an Accredited MHFAider?
- I've completed eLearning for a blended or blended online course and I would like to become an Accredited MHFAider, how can I do this?
- Is there a cost to get Accredited as an MHFAider?
- What will MHFA Course feedback data be used for?
- What is the structure of the Accreditation Assessment?
- Does a short assessment adequately assess my skills?