First Step - Register
1. Click this link https://mhfa.com.au/user/register to go the the Mental Health First Aid website.
2. Fill in your personal details.
3. Click 'Create new account'.
Second Step - Login
1. You should receive an email from Mental Health First Aid entitled 'Account details for (your email) at Mental Health First Aid'. If not, please check your junk/spam folder.
2. Select the top link in the email to validate your email address. This link can only be used once to log in and set your password.
3. Select the 'Log in' button then set your password.
Final Step - Apply
1. Go to our eLearning courses and select the course you wish to enrol in by selecting 'Apply'.
2. Agree with our merchandise policy by clicking the tick box then 'Submit'.
For the Tertiary course, select other for all the selections and proceed.
3. Enter your voucher code then select 'Submit'
4. If entered successfully, you will be automatically taken to the pre quiz. You can complete this immediately or log out and complete it at a later time. Once you have completed the pre quiz, you will be able to access the first module of your eLearning.