First Step - Register
1. Click this link https://mhfa.com.au/user/register to go the the Mental Health First Aid website.
2. Fill in your personal details.
3. Click 'Create new account'.
Second Step - Login
1. You should receive an email from Mental Health First Aid entitled 'Account details for (your email) at Mental Health First Aid'. If not, please check your junk/spam folder.
2. Select the top link in the email to validate your email address. This link can only be used once to log in and set your password.
3. Select the 'Log in' button then set your password.
Final Step - Apply
1. Go to Enrol in elearning and select the course you wish to enrol in by selecting 'Apply' at the bottom of the page.
2. Enter your voucher code then select 'Submit'.
3. You will be automatically taken to the first step which is Pre-Quiz. Once you have completed the Pre-Quiz, you will be able to access the first module of your eLearning. If you have any issues using your voucher code and enrolling in elearning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9079 0200.
A hardcopy manual is included for all individual Blended and Blended Online elearning enrolments. For bulk voucher purchases manuals are shipped to one nominated mailing address. You can commence the Pre-Quiz and modules before receiving the manual.
An online MHFA manual is provided for all eLearning. Course participants can access this at any time via their dashboard when logged in to their MHFA accounts under My MHFA manuals. Please note, this is free to use online but not available to copy, share or download and we do not have the option to send a PDF version.