There is a temporary halt on letting non-Indigenous people become AMHFA Instructors at the moment, while the program is being reviewed.
Articles in this section
- Can I deliver MHFA Australia courses in other countries?
- I am interested in MHFA Instructor training but cannot afford the cost upfront. Am I able to pay by instalments?
- I am interested in MHFA Instructor training but the cost is prohibitive. Can I obtain funding to cover the cost?
- Can an individual or organisation obtain a discount on MHFA Instructor training?
- As a psychologist/mental health professional, can I attend a shorter course to become an MHFA Instructor?
- If a trainee instructor has already attended an MHFA course, do they only need to attend 3 days of instructor training?
- Can I become an AMHFA Instructor if I am non-Indigenous?