Yes, you are able to save your work to come back to it later. Make sure that every time you complete a session, click the menu icon in the top right corner, then 'Exit Module', and then '>> Click to Exit Module'. Don’t leave the course open and idle for long periods of time or your progress may not be saved. When you successfully pass the assessment make sure to click 'Assessment Results' which will return you to the top of the page. From the 'Assessment Results At the top of the page, click 'Go to module 2/3/4 '. This will save your assessment result and exit the module.
Articles in this section
- What measures have been taken to look after the wellbeing of people whilst doing Blended Online courses?
- Can I download the MHFA online manual?
- What is the difference between the standard mental health first aid course, blended workplace courses and the online versions you are now offering?
- What's the difference between the Blended Online MHFA Community Course and the Blended Online MHFA Workplace Course?
- I am trying to choose between the Blended Online MHFA Community Course and the Blended Online MHFA Workplace Course. Can someone please help me with this decision?
- How do I purchase a Blended Online course for my staff? What are the payment methods available?
- How do I find a session for the second component of a Blended Online course? (Instructor-led component)
- Will I be accredited as a MHFAider for 3 years after completing a blended online course?
- Will the MHFAider Refresher Course be available online?
- How do I purchase a voucher for the Blended Online courses?