Yes, you are able to save your work to come back to it later. Make sure that every time you complete a session, click the menu icon in the top right corner, then 'Exit Module', and then '>> Click to Exit Module'. Don’t leave the course open and idle for long periods of time or your progress may not be saved. When you successfully pass the assessment make sure to click 'Assessment Results' which will return you to the top of the page. From the 'Assessment Results At the top of the page, click 'Go to module 2/3/4 '. This will save your assessment result and exit the module.
Articles in this section
- What measures have been taken to look after the wellbeing of people whilst doing Blended Online courses?
- The Blended Youth elearning does not launch after I click the ‘Enter module’ button. How do I get the course to launch?
- Can I download the MHFA online manual?
- What is the difference between the standard mental health first aid course, blended workplace courses and the online versions you are now offering?
- What's the difference between the Blended Online MHFA Community Course and the Blended Online MHFA Workplace Course?
- How do I find a session for the second component of a Blended Online course? (Instructor-led component)
- Will I be accredited as an MHFAider for 3 years after completing a blended online course?
- How do I purchase a voucher for Blended Online courses?
- Can I use an existing eLearning voucher for a new blended online course?
- Can I exchange an eLearning voucher?