The Blended Online MHFA Community Course is designed for the general public with conversations and scenarios for the community (assisting friends, family and extended community networks), whereas the Blended Online MHFA Workplace course is designed for people wanting to learn and apply mental health first aid skills within workplaces and work environments to assist co-workers.
Articles in this section
- What measures have been taken to look after the wellbeing of people whilst doing Blended Online courses?
- Can I download the MHFA online manual?
- What is the difference between the standard mental health first aid course, blended workplace courses and the online versions you are now offering?
- What's the difference between the Blended Online MHFA Community Course and the Blended Online MHFA Workplace Course?
- I am trying to choose between the Blended Online MHFA Community Course and the Blended Online MHFA Workplace Course. Can someone please help me with this decision?
- How do I find a session for the second component of a Blended Online course? (Instructor-led component)
- Will I be accredited as a MHFAider for 3 years after completing a blended online course?
- How do I purchase a voucher for the Blended Online courses?
- Can I use an existing eLearning voucher for a new blended online course?
- Can I exchange an eLearning voucher?