You will receive a Certificate of Accreditation when you pass the online Accreditation Assessment. You are eligible to complete the online Accreditation Assessment once you have completed both course component, Course Component 1 - eLearning (6-8 hours) and Course Component 2 – Instructor-led videoconferencing (2 x 2.5 hr sessions). Three days after completing both the Instructor-led component you will receive an email (to the email address you supplied to the Instructor), containing a link to the online Accreditation Assessment and also to provide course feedback. Please note, you should use the same email to register and complete both the eLearning and Instructor-led components. If you don’t receive the email containing the link to the feedback and exam please contact your Instructor to check and confirm your email address. If they are unable to resolve the issue please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- What measures have been taken to look after the wellbeing of people whilst doing Blended Online courses?
- The Blended Youth elearning does not launch after I click the ‘Enter module’ button. How do I get the course to launch?
- Can I download the MHFA online manual?
- What is the difference between the standard mental health first aid course, blended workplace courses and the online versions you are now offering?
- What's the difference between the Blended Online MHFA Community Course and the Blended Online MHFA Workplace Course?
- How do I find a session for the second component of a Blended Online course? (Instructor-led component)
- Will I be accredited as an MHFAider for 3 years after completing a blended online course?
- How do I purchase a voucher for Blended Online courses?
- Can I use an existing eLearning voucher for a new blended online course?
- Can I exchange an eLearning voucher?