A friend/family member or colleague will not be allowed to sit in on any videoconferencing sessions as they need to complete the whole course. If they only learn or engage with the second part of the course (Instructor-led component), then they will not have the context of what is being taught and they will not be able to safely and correctly implement Mental Health First Aid. Additionally, they will not be able to access the online Accreditation Assessment or receive a certificate. If your friend/family member or colleague would like to do the MHFA course then they need to do the course in its entirety.
Articles in this section
- What measures have been taken to look after the wellbeing of people whilst doing Blended Online courses?
- The Blended Youth elearning does not launch after I click the ‘Enter module’ button. How do I get the course to launch?
- Can I download the MHFA online manual?
- What is the difference between the standard mental health first aid course, blended workplace courses and the online versions you are now offering?
- What's the difference between the Blended Online MHFA Community Course and the Blended Online MHFA Workplace Course?
- How do I find a session for the second component of a Blended Online course? (Instructor-led component)
- Will I be accredited as an MHFAider for 3 years after completing a blended online course?
- How do I purchase a voucher for Blended Online courses?
- Can I use an existing eLearning voucher for a new blended online course?
- Can I exchange an eLearning voucher?