A friend/family member or colleague will not be allowed to sit in on any videoconferencing sessions as they need to complete the whole course. If they only learn or engage with the second part of the course (Instructor-led component), then they will not have the context of what is being taught and they will not be able to safely and correctly implement Mental Health First Aid. Additionally, they will not be able to access the online Accreditation Assessment or receive a certificate. If your friend/family member or colleague would like to do the MHFA course then they need to do the course in its entirety.
Articles in this section
- What measures have been taken to look after the wellbeing of people whilst doing Blended Online courses?
- What is the difference between the standard mental health first aid course, blended workplace courses and the online versions you are now offering?
- What's the difference between the Blended Online MHFA Community Course and the Blended Online MHFA Workplace Course?
- I am trying to choose between the Blended Online MHFA Community Course and the Blended Online MHFA Workplace Course. Can someone please help me with this decision?
- How do I purchase a Blended Online course for my staff? What are the payment methods available?
- How do I find a session for the second component of a Blended Online course? (Instructor-led component)
- Will I be accredited as a MHFAider for 3 years after completing a blended online course?
- Will the MHFAider Refresher Course be available online?
- How do I purchase a voucher for the Blended Online courses?
- Can I use an existing eLearning voucher for a new blended online course?