elearning vouchers for blended online courses can be purchased via our online shop here: https://mhfa.com.au/shop. Scroll down to the blended online product section. Find the blended online course that you would like to purchase, choose the quantity that you would like to purchase and Add to cart, view cart and proceed to checkout.
Articles in this section
- What measures have been taken to look after the wellbeing of people whilst doing Blended Online courses?
- Can I transfer an elearning enrolment (used voucher code) to another participant?
- The Blended Youth elearning does not launch after I click the ‘Enter module’ button. How do I get the course to launch?
- Can I download the MHFA online manual?
- What is the difference between the standard mental health first aid course, blended workplace courses and the online versions you are now offering?
- What's the difference between the Blended Online MHFA Community Course and the Blended Online MHFA Workplace Course?
- How do I find a session for the second component of a Blended Online course? (Instructor-led component)
- Will I be accredited as an MHFAider for 3 years after completing a blended online course?
- How do I purchase a voucher for Blended Online courses?
- Can I use an existing eLearning voucher for a new blended online course?