As you have completed the eLearning component from an existing Blended course you will not be able to switch to Component 2 of a new Blended Online MHFA Course (delivery via video conferencing). Both courses exist as separate course pathways on our technology platform and we are unable to facilitate the integration of existing and new course components of different courses at this time. When sufficient COVID-19 restrictions are removed, you will be able to complete Component 2 of your course face-to-face in accordance with the course pathway originally purchased to become an accredited MHFAider.
Articles in this section
- What measures have been taken to look after the wellbeing of people whilst doing Blended Online courses?
- The Blended Youth elearning does not launch after I click the ‘Enter module’ button. How do I get the course to launch?
- Can I download the MHFA online manual?
- What is the difference between the standard mental health first aid course, blended workplace courses and the online versions you are now offering?
- What's the difference between the Blended Online MHFA Community Course and the Blended Online MHFA Workplace Course?
- How do I find a session for the second component of a Blended Online course? (Instructor-led component)
- Will I be accredited as an MHFAider for 3 years after completing a blended online course?
- How do I purchase a voucher for Blended Online courses?
- Can I use an existing eLearning voucher for a new blended online course?
- Can I exchange an eLearning voucher?