Your work will be saved at the most recent module you completed. You can manually save your work as you go. Save each time you complete a session by clicking the menu icon in the top right corner, then 'Exit Module', and then '>> Click to Exit Module'. Please remember to not leave the course idle for long periods of time or your progress may not be saved.
Articles in this section
- What measures have been taken to look after the wellbeing of people whilst doing Blended Online courses?
- Can I transfer an elearning enrolment (used voucher code) to another participant?
- The Blended Youth elearning does not launch after I click the ‘Enter module’ button. How do I get the course to launch?
- Can I download the MHFA online manual?
- What is the difference between the standard mental health first aid course, blended workplace courses and the online versions you are now offering?
- What's the difference between the Blended Online MHFA Community Course and the Blended Online MHFA Workplace Course?
- How do I find a session for the second component of a Blended Online course? (Instructor-led component)
- Will I be accredited as an MHFAider for 3 years after completing a blended online course?
- How do I purchase a voucher for Blended Online courses?
- Can I use an existing eLearning voucher for a new blended online course?