No. eLearning vouchers are unique to each particular course as at the date you purchased, so you will not be able to use an existing eLearning blended course voucher purchased before May 2020 for any of the new/recently released blended online courses. However, if you have an existing unused blended course eLearning voucher that was purchased before May 2020 and has not expired, we can offer a voucher exchange. You will then be reissued with a new eLearning voucher that corresponds to the relevant new blended online course you would like to complete. Please contact email@example.com to request a voucher replacement, please include the existing voucher code and the new blended online course you wish to exchange it for.
Articles in this section
- What measures have been taken to look after the wellbeing of people whilst doing Blended Online courses?
- Can I transfer an elearning enrolment (used voucher code) to another participant?
- The Blended Youth elearning does not launch after I click the ‘Enter module’ button. How do I get the course to launch?
- Can I download the MHFA online manual?
- What is the difference between the standard mental health first aid course, blended workplace courses and the online versions you are now offering?
- What's the difference between the Blended Online MHFA Community Course and the Blended Online MHFA Workplace Course?
- How do I find a session for the second component of a Blended Online course? (Instructor-led component)
- Will I be accredited as an MHFAider for 3 years after completing a blended online course?
- How do I purchase a voucher for Blended Online courses?
- Can I use an existing eLearning voucher for a new blended online course?