We are not able to offer a refund for existing eLearning vouchers. However, if there is an online version of your Blended course we can provide a voucher replacement for you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to assist with the voucher swap. You can use your original voucher once Covid-19 physical distancing restrictions have lifted. We can extend the expiry for voucher codes that cannot be swapped during this time if needed. Please contact us to request this.
Articles in this section
- What measures have been taken to look after the wellbeing of people whilst doing Blended Online courses?
- What is the difference between the standard mental health first aid course, blended workplace courses and the online versions you are now offering?
- What's the difference between the Blended Online MHFA Community Course and the Blended Online MHFA Workplace Course?
- I am trying to choose between the Blended Online MHFA Community Course and the Blended Online MHFA Workplace Course. Can someone please help me with this decision?
- How do I purchase a Blended Online course for my staff? What are the payment methods available?
- How do I find a session for the second component of a Blended Online course? (Instructor-led component)
- Will I be accredited as a MHFAider for 3 years after completing a blended online course?
- Will the MHFAider Refresher Course be available online?
- How do I purchase a voucher for the Blended Online courses?
- Can I use an existing eLearning voucher for a new blended online course?