If you would like to change Instructors or sessions for Course Component 2, you will need to talk to your current Instructor you have a confirmed booking with to seek a refund before finding another Instructor you would like to book with for Course Component 2. Please note, MHFA Australia does not employ the MHFA Instructors that it trains and accredits. Our accredited Instructors work independently and each has their own business administration processes for course booking changes, course delivery and refunds.
Articles in this section
- What measures have been taken to look after the wellbeing of people whilst doing Blended Online courses?
- Can I download the MHFA online manual?
- What is the difference between the standard mental health first aid course, blended workplace courses and the online versions you are now offering?
- What's the difference between the Blended Online MHFA Community Course and the Blended Online MHFA Workplace Course?
- I am trying to choose between the Blended Online MHFA Community Course and the Blended Online MHFA Workplace Course. Can someone please help me with this decision?
- How do I purchase a Blended Online course for my staff? What are the payment methods available?
- How do I find a session for the second component of a Blended Online course? (Instructor-led component)
- Will I be accredited as a MHFAider for 3 years after completing a blended online course?
- Will the MHFAider Refresher Course be available online?
- How do I purchase a voucher for the Blended Online courses?