If you would like to change Instructors or sessions for Course Component 2, you will need to talk to your current Instructor you have a confirmed booking with to seek a refund before finding another Instructor you would like to book with for Course Component 2. Please note, MHFA Australia does not employ the MHFA Instructors that it trains and accredits. Our accredited Instructors work independently and each has their own business administration processes for course booking changes, course delivery and refunds.
Articles in this section
- What measures have been taken to look after the wellbeing of people whilst doing Blended Online courses?
- The Blended Youth elearning does not launch after I click the ‘Enter module’ button. How do I get the course to launch?
- Can I download the MHFA online manual?
- What is the difference between the standard mental health first aid course, blended workplace courses and the online versions you are now offering?
- What's the difference between the Blended Online MHFA Community Course and the Blended Online MHFA Workplace Course?
- How do I find a session for the second component of a Blended Online course? (Instructor-led component)
- Will I be accredited as an MHFAider for 3 years after completing a blended online course?
- How do I purchase a voucher for Blended Online courses?
- Can I use an existing eLearning voucher for a new blended online course?
- Can I exchange an eLearning voucher?