BECOMING AN INSTRUCTOR
- I am interested in the MHFA Instructor training but cannot afford the payments straight away. I am wondering if there is a possibility of ‘time-payments’ or ‘payment-by-instalment’?
- Is there any way an individual or organisation can obtain a discount on the MHFA Instructor training course?
- If a trainee MHFA instructor has already attended an MHFA course, would they then only need to attend three days of the MHFA instructor training course (thereby adjusting the cost too)?
- I am interested in the MHFA Instructor training but the cost is prohibitive. I am wondering if there is a possibility of either a reduction in the cost or ways to get funding to assist with the cost?
- As a clinical psychologist / mental health professional, can I do a shorter course to become a MHFA Instructor?